Leafctl deploy flag for CORS

Good Morning LEAF,
I often want to deploy my service-registry locally with CORS enabled. For me, this requires that I clone the leaf-platform repo and edit a values.yaml in the actual service-registry gradle project.

Is there a flag that I could use with leafctl to add the CORS configuration on the command line? I am looking for something like this:

leafctl deploy sr --enable-cors

Good morning Stephen!
There is not a flag like that in LEAFctl, however what you could do is take the values.yaml you’re using from the Service Registry project, make any changes you’d like and give it to LEAFctl to use for its deployment of the Service Registry.

To do this, you can make use of LEAFctl’s --values (or -f for the shorthand) flag. To give an example, say you’ve saved a values.yaml to ~/modified-service-registry-values.yaml, the LEAFctl command you’d use would be: leafctl deploy sr -f ~/modified-service-registry-values.yaml.

1 Like