Deployment Error using 3.14 and Spring

I generated a data service using the Leaf Service Generator 3.14.0 and then followed the instructions located here Sign in to LEAF to convert it to a Spring Application using Spring 6.1.8 and Spring Boot 3.3.0.

When I deploy it, I’m getting the following error.
I can send you my code if that helps since I didn’t see a way to attach files.

  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] 23:36:44.440 [main] WARN  [] o.s.b.w.s.c.AnnotationConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'dataChangeEventQueryRestController': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0: Error creating bean with name 'natsDataSvcApplication': Failed to instantiate [mil.dtra.nats.fw.data.NatsDataSvcApplication$$SpringCGLIB$$0]: Constructor threw exception
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] 23:36:44.442 [main] INFO  [] o.a.c.c.StandardService - Stopping service [Tomcat]
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] 23:36:44.449 [main] INFO  [] o.s.b.a.l.ConditionEvaluationReportLogger - 
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the condition evaluation report re-run your application with 'debug' enabled.
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] 23:36:44.461 [main] ERROR [] o.s.b.d.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter - 
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] ***************************
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] APPLICATION FAILED TO START
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] ***************************
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] Description:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] An attempt was made to call a method that does not exist. The attempt was made from the following location:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service]     com.leidos.leaf.platform.servicediscovery.F8ServiceRegistry.lambda$new$1(F8ServiceRegistry.java:107)
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] The following method did not exist:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service]     'javax.ws.rs.client.Client com.leidos.leaf.resteasy.util.RestClientUtils.makeRestClient()'
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] The calling method's class, com.leidos.leaf.platform.servicediscovery.F8ServiceRegistry, was loaded from the following location:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service]     jar:file:/app/libs/platform-services-service-discovery-3.14.0.jar!/com/leidos/leaf/platform/servicediscovery/F8ServiceRegistry.class
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] The called method's class, com.leidos.leaf.resteasy.util.RestClientUtils, is available from the following locations:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service]     jar:file:/app/libs/framework-services-rest-easy-3.14.0-nats.jar!/com/leidos/leaf/resteasy/util/RestClientUtils.class
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] The called method's class hierarchy was loaded from the following locations:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service]     com.leidos.leaf.resteasy.util.RestClientUtils: file:/app/libs/framework-services-rest-easy-3.14.0-nats.jar
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] Action:
  > [nats-data-svc-78d4645fff-fnx7c leaf-service] Correct the classpath of your application so that it contains compatible versions of the classes com.leidos.leaf.platform.servicediscovery.F8ServiceRegistry and com.leidos.leaf.resteasy.util.RestClientUtils
  • deployment/nats-data-svc failed. Error: container leaf-service terminated with exit code 1.
    1/1 deployment(s) failed