Consume 3.9 Ledger dataObjects

Afternoon LEAF,
I have created a ledger service which is working well. However, I am not sure what the expected method for consuming the dataObjects is. How do I go about consuming a ledger service in a leaf react app?

Checking the LKB I didn’t notice anything describing wiring it up to a front-end.

Thank you.

Hi, Steve - I wanted to reply quickly to let you know that our team is hard at work investigating your issue - we have a client to load ledger DataObjects, but we’re investigating UI component support & we will get back to you as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Steven, while there isn’t overt support for the ledger service in our front-end components, it is possible to replace the DataObjectService with the Ledger Service in the DataObjectTable and retain full functionality of the table. In order to do so however, you’ll need changes made in an upcoming 3.9 patch that’ll be released at the latest by early next week that contains a fix for the ledger service’s loadCount method. Outside of the table, the ledger service should work for any component that uses the DataObjectService and calls the same methods that exist in the Ledger Service.