Hello.
We have a k8s pod running a service in a minikube.
We also have a network share (a windows machine) which we want to able to access from the pod.
Any ideas on how to achieve that?
Hello.
We have a k8s pod running a service in a minikube.
We also have a network share (a windows machine) which we want to able to access from the pod.
Any ideas on how to achieve that?
Hello! ![]()
Apologies for the delay, I was trying to give others that may have experience with this time to answer. After doing a bit of searching around I stumbled on a couple of Docker forums that discuss potential volume mounting solutions:
I would suggest maybe looking into these and if they do not work for you, feel free to submit a support request so that the LEAF team can discuss looking into it!