Good morning, LEAF.
I would like to add some trusted certificates to the cacerts keystore during the docker build. Is there a known method for doing that or should I google Jib solutions?
sg
Good morning, LEAF.
I would like to add some trusted certificates to the cacerts keystore during the docker build. Is there a known method for doing that or should I google Jib solutions?
sg
I ended up using the Jib convention of utilizing the src/main/jib folder to add arbitrary files to a Docker image.
In my case I needed the certificates from pki.leidos.com to be added to a cacerts file, so I manually added the certs and used the above method to overwrite the existing cacerts when the image gets built.
seems to work.
Out of curiosity, why did you need these certificates? Are you making REST calls from the service through the Leidos network?
Indeed I am, Sir.