LEAF version:3.12
LEAF component(s): react-app
Issue/Question: I have recently upgraded my react application to the new Kubernetes backed service registry. In my chrome dev-tools the console log is filled with these:
Configuration:
const k8services = window.ENV?.CONFIGURED_SERVERS || {};
environment.js
window.ENV.CONFIGURED_SERVERS = {
'ui-support-service.default': {
annotations: {
'data-service.leidos-leaf.com/event-service-uri':
'ws://websocket-service/web-socket/event-query',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/live-metadata-editing': 'true',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/non-live-metadata-editing': 'false',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/rule-editing': 'false',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/rule-viewing': 'false',
'service.leidos-leaf.com/base-uri':
'http://localhost/ui-support-service/rest',
},
available: true,
capabilities: ['Data Store'],
endpoints: {
oasEndpointJson: '/app/openapi.json',
oasEndpointYaml: '/app/openapi.yaml',
},
name: 'ui-support-service',
namespace: 'default',
serviceKey: 'ui-support-service.default',
},
'tspi-ds.launch-to-orbit': {
annotations: {
'data-service.leidos-leaf.com/event-service-uri':
'ws://websocket-service/web-socket/event-query',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/live-metadata-editing': 'true',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/non-live-metadata-editing': 'false',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/rule-editing': 'false',
'leaf-tools.leidos-leaf.com/rule-viewing': 'false',
'service.leidos-leaf.com/base-uri': 'http://localhost/tspi-ds/rest',
},
available: true,
capabilities: ['Data Store'],
endpoints: {
oasEndpointJson: '/app/openapi.json',
oasEndpointYaml: '/app/openapi.yaml',
},
name: 'tspi-ds',
namespace: 'launch-to-orbit',
serviceKey: 'tspi-ds.launch-to-orbit',
},
};
React SR Component:
<RegisteredServiceProvider
interval={null}
serviceRegistryPath="state-vector-staging-ds.roo-oor/rest"
user={DEFAULT_USER}
defaultService="ui-support-service"
preRequest={preRequest}
configuredServices={k8services}
requireSelectedService
>
My project uses a websocket-service, which I thought was a standard pre-LEAF 3.12 configuration. Here’s my get all pods.
I was wondering if there are others out there with this same issue?
Thank you LEAF.
sg

